Jacksonville Attorney Karl T. Green
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell (Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence)
- Rated 10 by AVVO (AVVO’s highest rating)
- Peer selected annually for 2014 – Present Edition of the Best Lawyers in America
- Named Top Jacksonville Lawyer by Jacksonville Magazine yearly from 2013 – Present
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Trial Lawyers Association (JTLA)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Participant in Christian Legal Society Pro Bono Project at the City Rescue Mission’s Life Builders Program
- Florida State University College of Law, Graduated with Honors
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Arts, Major in English Literature, Minor in Business
- Florida Junior College, Academic Achievement Scholarship recipient, Associate of Arts Degree
- West Nassau High School, Callahan, Florida, Graduated with Honors
- Victory Christian Academy, President of Class and National Honor Society
Legal Work Experience:
- Partner, Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, P.A. since 1997.
- Specialties include Family, Criminal Defense, and Personal Injury
- Instructor in Criminal Law in the Paralegal Program, University of North Florida 1997
- Assistant State Attorney, Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida (1991 – 1997). Assigned as a prosecutor in Duval and Nassau Counties with special assignments in Clay County, Florida
- Litigation experience includes over 60 jury trials, including homicide, repeat offender, sex crimes, felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile cases both as a prosecutor and defense counsel
- Admitted to the Florida Bar to practice in all State Courts 1991
- Admitted to practice in the Federal U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1991
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit 1993
- Member at First Baptist Church of Jacksonville
- Member of Gideons International
- Sidewalk Funday School Board of Directors
- Police Council, Jacksonville, Florida
- Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
- North Florida Archers (Secretary 2002-2004)
- Life Benefactor Member of the National Rifle Association
- North Florida Amateur Radio Society
Posted by Dylan
March 17, 2019
Karl was an excellent attorney. Very helpful and knowledgeable. He went the extra mile with my case. You can tell he cares about his clients.
Posted by Karen
March 8, 2019
I have used Karl several times for criminal defense for family members. Karl always keeps us very informed prior to court about what to expect and has always talked with the state attorney before court to negotiate. Our outcomes have always been better than expected as well. highly recommended. I have used other attorneys and this was definitely not the case. They seemed ill prepared and did not keep us informed on anything.
Posted by anonymous
October 5, 2018
Awesome Attorney, I would recommend him to anyone that need assistance with Family,Personal injury, Divorce, and Separation. Attorney Karl Green helped me with all my paperwork that I needed to file with court in a timely manner.
Posted by Jamie
October 2, 2018
I recently had the pleasure of using attorney karl green as my criminal defense attorney.He is a wonderful attorney who will not only answer any questions or concerns you may have but also work hard on your case.He will also keep you up to date on any information needed and be honest and upfront about any possible outcomes. I can say without question he genuinely cares about his clients and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an attorney. If i ever need an attorney again he would be the one i call.
Posted by Susan
August 15, 2018
Mr. Green was a great attorney when I found myself blindsided by a contentious ex-boyfriend who was trying to use the legal system to continue to try and torment me even after we had broken up. Mr. Green took the time to listen to my situation, and explain what legal action I needed to take which was to file a Temporary Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence. Mr. Green also helped guide me in obtaining the lengthy rap sheet on my ex-boyfriend which included a history of domestic violence against other women. A legal history I was unaware of, but had experienced during our short relationship. Because of his numerous arrests, convictions, and an incarceration, this guy was very knowledgeable in how the legal system operated as well as how it could be manipulated. Mr. Green was truly my savior. He explained everything in great detail and answered any and all questions I had. When we went to court he was able to find a resolution that kept the ex-boyfriend away from me, and kept my reputation intact. I would use Mr. Green again without hesitation. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a knowledgeable and attentive attorney who exhibits great integrity. I am truly grateful for what he did for me.
Posted by JM
May 24, 2018
Mr. Green did an exceptional job with my unfortunate situation. Many years ago I made a very poor choice, my family contacted Mr. Green on my behalf and I feel I would not be the person I am today without his service. He was very understanding, considerate of my position and represented me with the up most in moving forward in a positive direction. Even to this day Mr. Green has been a person I can speak to about my life at this time and has been very helpful in any way he can. This is a very nice man who has your needs and interests at heart. I highly recommend Mr. Green if you are needing a lawyer who is willing to go above and beyond. Thank you for your service Mr. Green and also thank you for taking the additional time even after all these years to helping me and my family to move forward. Thank You!
Posted by Jeanine L
May 22, 2018
I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Mr. Karl Green for all the care and concern he showed me during my divorce. Mr. Green worked tirelessly to ensure that everything worked in my favor. When I was served with the divorce papers, everything seemed hopeless to me and my children. I had no one to turn to until I was referred to Mr. Green. He took my case without resistance and ensured me that everything was going to be okay. From the moment I met him up until my case was closed, I had peace of mind because he took care of everything concerning my children and me. If it weren’t for Mr. Green’s analytical skills and compassionate heart, I don’t know what could have happened to me. I am very thankful for his legal advice, time, and effort he put in to assist me. I will definitely recommend Mr. Green to anyone who is in need of legal assistance.
Posted by anonymous
February 3, 2017
We sought Mr. Green to represent a family member. He and his legal team were amazing listeners, understanding, kind and offered amazing counsell and representation. He was very professional and his attention to detail and genuine care and concern showed through the whole process. His communication was excellent and he was extremely timely with all of our correspondence. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of great representation and a genuinely kind, caring man to help in their legal needs.
Posted by Kacey
December 7, 2016
Mr. Green was amazing. He jumped right into figuring out how to handle and take care of my case. He was nice, patient, extremely helpful, & guided me in the right direction to get everything taken care of appropriately. He returned my phone calls within 2 hours and kept me updated every step of the way. I definitely refer him and suggest if you EVER need a lawyer, then Mr. Green is your guy. I would/will use him again in the future if need be.
GET ANSWER NOW
Or schedule an in-office FREE CASE REVIEW
What constitutes a personal injury?
The most common personal injury is an auto accident, but the broad definition encompasses any situation where a person suffers harm due to the negligence of another person or entity. Early identification of a personal injury is important to the legal process. Many serious injuries occur each year involving:
– Auto accidents
– Premises liability accidents such as injuries caused by a slip and fall
– Medical malpractice/nursing home injuries
– Wrongful death
– Work-related accidents
– Animal attacks
– Faulty or malfunctioning products (product liability)