Jacksonville Attorney Michael S. Tyde
Michael S. Tyde, Esquire
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law 1986 J.D.
- University of Central Florida, Cum Laude – Criminal Justice 1983 B.A.
- University of Central Florida, Cum Laude – Allied Legal Services 1983 B.A.
- Florida (All Courts) (1987)
- U.S. District Court/Middle District of Florida (1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Veterans Claims
- District Of Columbia (1988)
- United States Supreme Court (1990)
- Florida Middle District Bankruptcy Court
LEGAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Partner, Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, P.A. (1994 – present)
- Assistant State Attorney, Fourth Judicial Circuit (1989 – 1994)
- Special Assignments: Special Assault Division (Sex Crimes) (1990 -1992). Senior Trial Attorney (1992-1993)
- Division Chief (County Courts) (1993-1994)
- Assistant Public Defender, Fourth Judicial Circuit (1986 – 1989)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum. (Membership – limited to attorneys achieving trial verdicts or settlements in excess of one million dollars).
- Florida Bar Association, Past Committee Memberships.
- Florida Justice Association.
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Workers Advocates Association (FWA)
- “Book of Lists”, Jacksonville Business Journal, Top Area Law Firms (2005-2013)
- Jacksonville Justice Association (JJA)
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Attorney
- Jacksonville Humane Society Board of Directors (1993 – 2005)
- Jacksonville Humane Society Board President (1997-2003)
- Jacksonville Humane Society Outstanding Achievement Award (2003)
- Florida Workers Advocates Bronze Member Award (2002)
- Esteemed Lawyers of America
- Life and Endowment Member of the National Rifle Association
- Life Member of the Revolutionary War Veterans Association
- Member of the Gateway Rifle Association
- Member of Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Church
- Life Member AARP
Contact our Jacksonville lawyer for a free case evaluation today!